1/06/2016

# Cagliari # Christmas

Life Lately | InstaDecember

Instagram Recap

1. At the Faery Academy where I took a one-day makeup workshop on eyebrows, feeling so happy and inspired everytime I come back here - 2. Details du Jour; remember to use the code DWlilliness to get your own Daniel Wellington watch with 15% off on www.danielwellington.com, valid through January15, 2016 - 3. Selfie with my excellent master, Rossano De Cesaris - 4. Selfie with the super gorgeous Silvia Cannas
Instagram Recap

1. From this outfit post - 2. Saturday Night Essentials - 3. Yummy ice-cream - 4. Headband Day
Instagram Recap

1. Faux lashes on my eye, by Rossano De Cesaris - 2. Cosiness: Holiday Mood - 3. From this outfit post - 4. Lovely poinsettias
Instagram Recap

Wearing the new limited edition tee made by my blogger friend Laura, www.alidipolvere.it. She is an artist, a painter; she creates amazing watercolors, accessories and much more. Now, she has just launched a new line of glamorous tees in three different prints, from her most popular and appreciated watercolors. I picked the black pumps, timeless women's accessories, but I confess I had troubles since also the other two patterns are so lovely. I'm very honoured and happy to be one of her brand ambassador on IG because I believe she got a great and unique talent. For further info, I kindly ask you to visit her work on www.alidipolvere.it, I'm sure you will enjoy it :)
Ali di Polvere Tee - glamour

1. From this outfit post - 2. Details of my Christmas Tree in white, red and gold - 3. Morning Coffee - 4. New Christmas sweater from Pull & Bear
Instagram Recap

1. From this outfit post - 2. 70s vibes thanks to my new Firmoo glasses - 3. Sardinian craft - 4. Christmas Eve, yummy yule log
Instagram Recap

1. Wishing a very Merry Christmas - 2. Timeless and my fave ever: Mickey's Christmas Carol - 3. Boxing Day - 4. Like a painting, my beloved Cagliari
Instagram Recap

1. From this outfit post - 2. Amazing red sky - 3. NYE Look - 4. NYE Outfit Details
Instagram Recap

NYE MakeUp

Some December moments from my Instagram profile, @insta_lilliness.

xoxo

30 comments:

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Good morning my dear Lilli!! These are wonderful pictures and moments, I very much like the tee with the ballet slipper on it, very talented. I'll be sure to look at her website. The headband looks great on you, I've been thinking of getting something like that headband/turban type thing as the wind is so strong and then my hair wouldn't get so blown away, haha. I hope you have a wonderful day today...many hugs and kisses to you dear xox

LoveT. said...

Amazing, i love the last Photo, you look adorable! Your December was beautiful :)

Happy New Year Lilli, much Happiness <3

Anonymous said...

I love your eyebrows on headband day and the false eyelashes look very glam!

LUXESSED

Paola Lauretano said...

Che bei insta moments, foto, outfits e make-up, of course stupendi!!!!
Buona Epifania bambola!!!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself

My Facebook

Stanislava E. said...

Lilli, I have the feeling that your Dec was very eventful! How cool your blogging friend Laura choose you to be an ambassador of her tees on IG! I really like your choice, black pumps are timeless indeed! Your NYE make-up looks fantastic on you! Have a nice day, Lilli! xo

Tamara Chloé said...

Wow Lilli! These cute photos are all adorable! Your outfits are just getting better and better. You look absolutely gorgeous in all these photos and I just love the photo with the false eyelash.

Happy New Year Lilli, may all your wishes come true in 2016!

Kisses and hugs xx

Tamara Chloé

Pooja Mittal said...

looks like u made the most of the festive time
those eyelashes :)
Keep in Touch
wwww.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
www.indianbeautydiary.com

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

Intanto complimenti per l'accademia, ti stai raffinando ulteriormente anche se eri già braverrima! Bella la tee,mquesta ragagza è davvero un'artista!

Shireen L. Platt said...

Lilli! I don't understand why don't you smile with teeth more often, you look absolutely stunning in those pictures, you have one of the most beautiful smile I've ever seen! Great Insta recap, and I remembered most of it.

Reflection of Sanity | StayLean Tea Australia Giveaway

Glam up your Lifestyle said...

Dear Lilli,
so many fantastic pictures of you. It's so exciting to follow you at intsagram. My favorites are both with your master Rosanno and Silvia. You look sooooo beautiful at these fotos. The last one with the headband is also amazing.
I'm sure a makeup workshop is very intersting. I would love to do it too, I'm look forward to see more pretty pictures of you at Instagram. Wish you a nice evening my dear Lilli

Unknown said...

Mi piace il tuo make up dì capodanno!
Bellissime foto Lilli

Baci

Dania said...

Sempre bellissima tu, specialmente nell ultima foto.
Un bacio

www.angelswearheels.com

the chilicool said...

Splendido recap, la tee è molto bella!
Alessia
THECHILICOOL

Natalia | Look-A-Porter said...

Wonderful shots! I really like the falsies - they look so good and done with such great precision! x

FASHION TALES said...

Looking gorgeous Lilli, and it seems like you had a great holiday and bringing in the new year. Your makeup looks wonderful.
Tea Savvy

Sola ante el espejo said...

Che belle foto Lilli!Un bacio.
http://www.solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Lovely moments Lilli! It's always fun seeing what you're up to on Instagram and it certainly looks like the month of December was good to you :)

Chic Delights said...

Your make- up looks fabulous Lilli. You looked so happy in the make - up school. The t - shirt is so pretty. Your friend is so creative. All the best to you Lilli.

xoxo Kellz* said...

I love how you changed the blog Lilli looks great!
http://islandchic77.com/

Unknown said...

I love your blog, and now I will come again.
Your makeup is wonderful.
Wish you a nice day.
Gaby
www.stylishsalat.com

Unknown said...

Happy memories from December which is such a great month anyway. I love the selfies you took with your idols. I know how proud you were to complete the course you did and the one day makeup workshop - I'd love to do something like that one day. Congratulations on being an ambassador for your blogger friend's brand - this is such an achievement for both you and her. I wish you many more exciting moments in January! x

MayLoveFashion said...

Quanto mi è piaciuta quella t-shirt bianca, bellissima e che bella nell'ultima foto!

alessandra said...

Bel recap, molto belli questi scatti!
www.alessandrastyle.com

*TDM* said...

ciao Lilli!
bellissimo questo recap natalizio!
le foto che mi piacciono di più sono i tuoi selfie e le immagini natalizie! che bello il maglioncino con la renna! *-*
un bacione e buon anno! <3

www.selodicecoco.it said...

Belle le tue foto, soprattutto mi piacciono sempre i tuoi make up e il tuo rossetto rosso! Baci

Unknown said...

Nice and sweet every moment Lilli, Have a happy and I wish you the best in the world this year, my friend :) many kisses!!!

Vale ♥ said...

Bellissimo recap e che splendore sei nell'ultima foto ?! Bacioni Lilli !

Fashion and Cookies - fashion blog

Unknown said...

That is one pretty tee and wonderful month!

http://www.distinguisheddiva.com/2016/01/happy-new-year-black-dress-and-sequins.html

Life's a shoe said...

lovely photos! looked like a great 2015!

lifeisashoe

Lilli said...

Thank you all! xo

Creative Commons License

This blog is made just for fun. There could be some photographs taken from web with the owner or the source indicated where possible. I do not claim any right to these. If you think any of the content violates the copyright of others, please contact me and it will be immediately removed. Thank you :)