1. At the Faery Academy where I took a one-day makeup workshop on eyebrows, feeling so happy and inspired everytime I come back here - 2. Details du Jour; remember to use the code DWlilliness to get your own Daniel Wellington watch with 15% off on www.danielwellington.com, valid through January15, 2016 - 3. Selfie with my excellent master, Rossano De Cesaris - 4. Selfie with the super gorgeous Silvia Cannas
1. From this outfit post - 2. Saturday Night Essentials - 3. Yummy ice-cream - 4. Headband Day
1. Faux lashes on my eye, by Rossano De Cesaris - 2. Cosiness: Holiday Mood - 3. From this outfit post - 4. Lovely poinsettias
Wearing the new limited edition tee made by my blogger friend Laura, www.alidipolvere.it. She is an artist, a painter; she creates amazing watercolors, accessories and much more. Now, she has just launched a new line of glamorous tees in three different prints, from her most popular and appreciated watercolors. I picked the black pumps, timeless women's accessories, but I confess I had troubles since also the other two patterns are so lovely. I'm very honoured and happy to be one of her brand ambassador on IG because I believe she got a great and unique talent. For further info, I kindly ask you to visit her work on www.alidipolvere.it, I'm sure you will enjoy it :)
1. From this outfit post - 2. Details of my Christmas Tree in white, red and gold - 3. Morning Coffee - 4. New Christmas sweater from Pull & Bear
1. From this outfit post - 2. 70s vibes thanks to my new Firmoo glasses - 3. Sardinian craft - 4. Christmas Eve, yummy yule log
1. Wishing a very Merry Christmas - 2. Timeless and my fave ever: Mickey's Christmas Carol - 3. Boxing Day - 4. Like a painting, my beloved Cagliari
Some December moments from my Instagram profile, @insta_lilliness.