1/22/2016

# Beauty # Cosmetics

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Vernis À Lèvres Plump-Up Glossy Stain | Beauty Tips

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Vernis À Lèvres Plump-Up Glossy Stain

Happy Friday everyone! 
You all know my obsession with lips, makeup for lips and lipsticks in general. I recently purchased the Yves Saint Laurent Vernis À Lèvres Plump-Up Glossy Stain and today I'd like to share my thoughts about it with you.  
First of all, it is a lip plumper that comes in the form of a long-lasting gloss to use alone as a regular lip balm or under any lip product to enhance the volume of the lips. It, in fact, gives an instant push-up effect to the lips thanks to the hyaluronic acid enriched formula, that makes the lips smoother, fuller and moisturized just from the first application. Plus, it doesn't sting or burn like other lip plumpers, it has a delicate scent of rose, isn't sticky at all and keeps the lips well hydrated and refreshed thanks also to the menthol. I'm very impressed by this product, I generally use it alone or underneath other lipsticks and it works very well in both cases. Of course, I didn't have the feeling my lips changed or became bigger just with it, but it really helps to get a nice plumping effect. The shine lasts till 6 hours and I tested it while exercising and eating, too. It's a bit expensive but definitely it's worth the money :)

What about you, did you already know or try it? Could you suggest other good lip plumpers on market? The next one I'd like to get is the Dior Lip Maximizer, I read so many impressive and amazing reviews about it and now I covet it so bad, lol!

Have a great weekend!


xoxo

27 comments:

MayLoveFashion said...

Mi piace la caratteristica che non appiccica, perchè è una cosa davvero noiosa! Io non l'ho mai provato ma deve essere bellissimo! Buon week end a te!

www.selodicecoco.it said...

Deve essere favoloso, lo voglio provare! Baci

Glam up your Lifestyle said...

Dear Lilli, this plump up glossy sound fantastic. Of course no lip product makes lips really bigger, but a little effect is nice. Attached with care for the lips are just perfect. Using solo is for sure a very nice natural Look.
Wish you a very relaxed weekend

Valeria said...

Ciao Lilli. Io non l'ho mai provato ma ho letto molte impressioni positive e mi piacerebbe acquistarlo.
Un bacio e buon fine settimana.

www.myurbanmarket.net

Jess said...

Mi piacerebbe provarlo!!

Jess
http://avenue-de-la-mode.blogspot.it/

nerline said...

Not sticky is a big plus for me. Great review doll!

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

This product looks lovely and it sounds like it's working well for you Lilli. Good to know it's worth the price tag. I've never used any type of lip plumping product as it's something I don't need but I've heard that some of them really burn - ouch. Happy weekend Lilli!

Beauty Unearthly said...

Really interesting post Lilli...thx for sharing! Have a great weekend dear! kisses

FASHION TALES said...

I have not tried this colour, but it looks so pretty. I have tried YSL's gloss stain, and love it, I just wish there was more quantity in the tube for the price. <3
FT Kitchen

Paola Lauretano said...

Ne ho sentito parlare davvero bene, mi ero già ripromessa di provarlo!!!!
Buon WE tesoro!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself

My Facebook

Anonymous said...

I am very intrigued by this product! I might get one next week (if it's available at my local Sephora). Have a great weekend.

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I like the fact the results weren't drastic. Plumping sounds better. Awesome review Lilli! YSL is an excellent brand.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Ale's Pink Fairy Tale said...

Non l'ho mai provato,mi hai incuriosita anche perchè è un brand che amo molto.
Un bacio Ludo
Ale
http://alespinkfairytale.blogspot.it/

Annamaria Cavallo - Peony Nanni said...

Ciao Ludovica non l'ho mai provato questo gloss! Secondo me fa sembrare le labbra più grosse! Mi piacciono i prodotti YSL! Un bacio
Peony Nanni

LoveT. said...

Great! i want it <3

Happy Weekend, kisses

the chilicool said...

Lo voglio provare!
Alessia
THECHILICOOL

Sola ante el espejo said...

Molto bello! Un bacione tesoro.
http://www.solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

Shireen L. Platt said...

It's good to know that you enjoy this, Lilli! I couldn't bring myself to but it because it's a gloss for me and I dislike lip gloss or anything similar to it.

Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

Unknown said...

Hey Lilli, I hope you are well. I have quite large lips naturally so I actually try to look for ways to reduce the size of my lips but I am always keen to find lip cosmetics that moisturise as I can get quite dry lips. I know YSL products are generally very good although yes expensive but like you say they're worth it. Glad you found a product you are impressed with. Happy Weekend x

Chic Delights said...

Wow, this looks like a great product. I like the nude shade. I would like to try it out. I heard very good reviews about the Dior Lip Balm and maximizer. I'm looking forward to your next review.

calledasia said...

looks great. need to give it a try too <3
thanks for sharing :)

http://bunnyawn.blogspot.co.id/

Unknown said...

sembra ottimo a me servirebbe...me lo segno come prossimo acquisto ;)
un bacione e buon fine settimana tesoro :* <3

Dania said...

Non l ho mai provato ma solitamente i lucidi Saint Laurent li adoro!
Baci

www.angelswearheels.com

Stanislava E. said...

Hi Lilli! I haven't tried this product, but I am sure you are right and it is a great one. Generally, I don't use much lipsticks, or lip plumpers, as I am constantly eating or drinking something. Thanks for sharing your impressions with us. I'd definitely take them into account one day, if I decide to buy a lip plumper. Happy Sunday, Lilli!

Unknown said...

Da provare Lilli!
Buona serata
Ciao

Mywishstyle

Unknown said...

Hi Love!

Great color :)

Just wanted to stop by and let you know that’s I’m back in the blogsphere :p

Missed checking out your blogs and now have time to browse through them all again :)

Hope you will stop by to check out my new posts!

Happy Monday!

Xxx

Getting Green Fingers!
FIT&FAB REVIEW
JOIN MY BLOGGER NETWORK

Lilli said...

Thank you all! xo

Creative Commons License

This blog is made just for fun. There could be some photographs taken from web with the owner or the source indicated where possible. I do not claim any right to these. If you think any of the content violates the copyright of others, please contact me and it will be immediately removed. Thank you :)