8/26/2016

# Beauty # Cosmetics

Friday Loves

Friday Favorites

Few items I'm currently loving.

1) TONYMOLY I'M REAL ALOE MASK SHEET - MOISTURIZING: a super fresh aloe mask that deeply moisturizes dry skin. It leaves the skin so hydrated and smooth; it's ideal for summertime, it's the third time I purchase it in fact.

2) L'OREAL PARIS INFALLIBLE MATTE MAX N.007: a powder lipstick in a deep shade of red. It can be applied in different ways for different effects: from ombre to full bold results. It's long-lasting and doesn't dry lips.

3) VICTORIA'S SECRET XO VICTORIA FRAGRANCE MIST: a floral fragrance with a sweet and feminine rose scent. It's simply fabulous and I'm going to repurchase it once finished.

4) INVISIBOBBLE: the famous traceless ring for hair. This brilliant hair tie strongly fixes hair and keeps it well styled, avoiding headache or split ends. It can be worn as bracelet and is available in different colors, I got True Black and Crystal Clear. I just love them and I always have one in my wrist when I leave home :)

What are your recent loves?

Happy Weekend!

xoxo

15 comments:

Vale ♥ said...

Che utili gli Invisibobble Lilli, anche io li porto sempre con me ! La maschera all'aloe la proverei volentieri =)

Fashion and Cookies - fashion & beauty blog

Stanislava E. said...

Hi Lilli! Victoria Secret scents are my favourite, mostly because they are sweet and I am into sweet aromas. This one must be very cool, I need to check it out. The traceless ring is something I consider buying for a long time, and it's high time to do it. The aloe mask sheet sounds very nice, and I really want to see that powder lipstick on you. I bet you look fabulous! Have a nice weekend Lilli!xo

FASHION TALES said...

The "I'm Real" aloe mask sounds refreshing. Hope you have a wonderful weekend Lilli. xx
FASHION TALES

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I've only tried the lemon version of the TonyMoly mask and the aloe one sounds great. Really perfect for this time of year! That shade of red is totally you Lilli! Happy weekend!

Paola Lauretano said...

Bellissima la tonalità del lipstick!!!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself

My Facebook

My Instagram

Anonymous said...

I've never tried a powder lipstick. Going to Sephora later on and I will have a closer look at them.

Glam up your Lifestyle said...

Dear Lilli,
Your favorites could be my favorite. The matte lipgloss in deep red looks fantastic. A good color for the upcoming fall. The Victoria secrets mist sounds also great. It's a pity we don't have VS in Germany.
Wish you a fantastic weekend dear Lilli, bacione

Chic Delights said...

HI Lilli, the To Kiss lipgloss looks fabulous. You know, the Victoria Secret mists is one of my favourites. I use them for room spray too.

Unknown said...

Great selection and I hope you are having a great week!!

http://www.distinguisheddiva.com/2016/08/sex-city-african-edition-african-city.html

Shopaholic said...

Great post! :)

ANDYSTYLE said...

cOOL PRODUCTS!!!

http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

Dania said...

Sarei molto curiosa di provare la polvere per labbra dell oreal.
Un bacio Lilly

www.angelswearheels.com

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

invinsibobble are my huge love as well

Lyosha
Inside and Outside Blog

Unknown said...

Hey Lilli, I hope you've been keeping well. I didn't realise Victoria Secret did fragrances, i'll have to have a sniff the next time I'm in the shop. I love anything moisturising as well as I can sometimes suffer dry skin so the aloe mask sounds perfect. I love aloe vera plants and products. Have a great week x

Lilli said...

Thank you all! xo

Creative Commons License

This blog is made just for fun. There could be some photographs taken from web with the owner or the source indicated where possible. I do not claim any right to these. If you think any of the content violates the copyright of others, please contact me and it will be immediately removed. Thank you :)