7/28/2017

# Beauty # Cosmetics

Friday Loves

Friday Favorites

Few items I'm currently loving.

1) SOHA SARDINIA HYDRA MARIS GEL-CREAM: a great hydrating face cream that deeply moisturizes and soothes the skin. I apply it every morning on the clean skin, which soon turns soft to the touch; it can be used even after the sun exposure for the good soothing effects. It smells amazing, like the sea of my beautiful and beloved Island, and absorbs quickly. It's just ideal for summertime.

2) BENEFIT COSMETICS PRECISELY, MY BROW PENCIL: a ultra-fine eyebrow pencil that precisely shapes and defines with just few strokes. Eyebrows are my obsession and this product is truly the best I ever used: it works great and it's perfect to get a natural or bold brow look, depends on the finish you prefer; the brush helps to blend really well. I'm totally loving it, that's why I highly recommend it.

3) BENEFIT COSMETICS BOI-ING AIRBRUSH CONCEALER: a waterproof and lightweight concealer that perfectly covers all the imperfections, dark circles or blemishes, making the skin look flawless. The formula is super creamy, easy to apply and to blend. I'm really impressed with this concealer and I'm using it on all over my face, like a foundation.

4) TOO FACED LIP INJECTION EXTREME: a long-lasting lip plumper that makes the lips look fuller and moisturized. I use it every morning and night, it tingles a little but it does plump the lips soon after applying. It also smells good and is now my Holy Grail lip product, I will definitely buy it again :)

What are your recent loves?

Happy Weekend!

xoxo

11 comments:

MayLoveFashion said...

Interessante la matita per le sopracciglia. Io mi sto trovando molto bene con una di Wycon. Buon week end Lilli :*

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

That Soha cream sounds so nourishing and soothing! No wonder it's become one of your summer loves Lilli! I need to find something like that as well. Happy weekend babe!

Chic Delights said...

Hi Lilli, these products look great. I like the gel cream and the brow pencil. Enjoy the weekend.

Paola Lauretano said...

Quella matita sopracciglia deve essere mia!
Kisses, Paola.
Expressyourself

Unknown said...

Adoro i prodotti che richiamano il mare ed il primo mi ispira molto
Baci e buon fine settimana cara

Beauty Unearthly said...

Interesting beauty products. Have a great weekend! kisses

Rebeca Muñoz López said...

Hi Lilli, I like it when the eyebrow pencil leaves a natural effect so this is my favorite of your selection. Happy weekend dear!

Glam up your Lifestyle said...

I understand why these products are your favorite. They sounds interesting. The Soha Sardinia hydra gel creams would be great for my skin. My skin is always thirsty. But also the longlasting Lip plumper sounds fantastic. Thank you for introducing these products. Happy weekend dear Lilli. Kisses

Eniwhere Fashion said...

Direi che sono tutti da provare, mi sembrano ottimi!
Eni

Eniwhere Fashion
Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

Anonymous said...

The lip plumper sounds very intriguing. Would love to try a product like this one to see the effect!

Lilli said...

Thank you all! xo

Creative Commons License

This blog is made just for fun. There could be some photographs taken from web with the owner or the source indicated where possible. I do not claim any right to these. If you think any of the content violates the copyright of others, please contact me and it will be immediately removed. Thank you :)