11/17/2017

# Beauty # Cosmetics

Friday Loves

Friday Favorites

Few items I'm currently loving.

1) SEPHORA Glow Brush Set: the right tools to get the perfect glowy complexion. The set includes three brushes: one for liquid foundation, one for blush and the other one for highlighter. It also contains a little makeup bag and a quick tutorial on how to achieve the strobing trend. The brushes are made up of synthetic bristles, which are super soft and precise. I'm in love with this set, useful and practical; furthermore, it is travel-friendly.

2) L'OREAL PARIS Super Liner Ultra Precision: a great long-lasting liquid eyeliner which is very precise, easy and quick to apply. It is by far the best and I highy recommend it, I purchased it for the third time.

3) L'OREAL PARIS ELVIVE Extraordinary Oil Low Shampoo: the new and fast way to wash dry and damaged hair in just one step. It is absolutely amazing, smells great and doesn't contain sulphates. I must say I am truly impressed and I will continue to use it.

4) PIMKIE Sneakers: velvet...pom poms...need I say more? :)

What are your recent loves?

Happy Weekend!

xoxo

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice picks! The shoes are so cute!

http://violettedaily.com

Ale's Pink Fairy Tale said...

Quelle scarpe sono superlative,e i pennelli sono di ottima qualità.
Un bacio tesoro
Ale
https://alespinkfairytale.blogspot.it

MayLoveFashion said...

Quelle sneakers sono adorabili! Buon week end LIlli :*

RUTH FASHION DIARY said...

Nice read,I Love your selection

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I'm currently using a different Loreal eyeliner and I definitely want to try this one next now. You need those pom pom sneakers Lilli :) Happy weekend!

Chic Delights said...

These are all fabulous items Lilli. The Glow brush sets are perfect for me and as Christmas gifts to friends. The Pom Pom sneakers are so chic. Have a wonderful weekend.

Glam up your Lifestyle said...

No need to say more about the sneaker - so cute. The L'ORÉAL Elvive Oil low shampoo is really fantastic for dry hair. I use it also. The longlasting liquid eyeliner is new for me, but i try. Great Friday loves, dear Lilli. Enjoy your weekend my dear Friend

shwet said...

Loreal is amazing!! Sneakers are cute.
I am your new follower, hope you follow me too. Please visit my blog.
https://clickbystyle.blogspot.in/

Anonymous said...

The brushes look interesting. Will look out for these!

Unknown said...

anch'io adoro quel set di pennelli ;)
poi vorrei una palette stupenda che ho visto però non ricordo il nome
baci tesoro e buona serata :* ;)

Lilli said...

Thank you all! xo

Creative Commons License

This blog is made just for fun. There could be some photographs taken from web with the owner or the source indicated where possible. I do not claim any right to these. If you think any of the content violates the copyright of others, please contact me and it will be immediately removed. Thank you :)