11/29/2017

# Boho Style # Fashion

Pom Poms Trend | Fashion Tips

Pom Poms Trend

Sweet fluffy balls everywhere? Yes, please! Pom Poms are in vogue this winter and if you are very fashion-conscious you already noticed many products and patterns featuring big or small pom poms more than usual, from garments and jewelry to bags and shoes. I think it's the perfect trend to embrace in winter when you need whimsical and fun items to cheer you up; furthermore, these colorful little balls can make any outfit boho.
Personally, I already put a pom pom sweater on my wish list, to match it with my pom pom sneakers, of course; after all, the more the merrier :)


xoxo

11 comments:

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

Pensa che quando ero piccola me li facevo da sola! È una moda che mi piace molto anche sui pantaloni!
http://www.dontcallmefashionblogger.com

MayLoveFashion said...

Questo trend mi piace molto, però a piccole dosi. Ho preso un cappellino rosa, tanto per cambiare aahaha, con il pom pom.

Chic Delights said...

Pom Poms are so chic and cute. I like them in shoes.

Demi Mist said...

They can be very cute!
Have a nice day! Kisses!!!

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

It makes me so happy that pom poms are on trend right now Lillli :) They are such a charming fashion detail that just make me smile when I see them. Beanies with pom poms are my favorite even though it makes wearing hoods a challenge ;p

FASHION TALES said...

Pom poms are fun to wear. The pom pom jumper is so adorable and I can see you wearing this entire look! xx/Madison

Glam up your Lifestyle said...

This is such a cute trend this season. I like Pom Poms especially at sneakers. But also are at a sweater so nice. Fashion is fun. So why not playful accessoires.
Have a nice evening dear Lilli. Kisses Cla

Beauty Unearthly said...

Excellent post (as always)!Thank you very much :) kisses

sonia // daring coco said...

I love pom-poms! Especially loving that backpack. Such a cute find Lilli.

Sxx
daringcoco.com

bellodiesseredonna said...

mi piace molto il look

Lilli said...

Thanks everyone! xo

Creative Commons License

This blog is made just for fun. There could be some photographs taken from web with the owner or the source indicated where possible. I do not claim any right to these. If you think any of the content violates the copyright of others, please contact me and it will be immediately removed. Thank you :)