12/15/2017

# Beauty # Cosmetics

Friday Loves

Friday Favorites

Few items I'm currently loving.

1) Guerlain Météorites Highlighting Powder Pearls n.3 Medium: Amazing illuminating pearls of powder with an addictive violet fragrance. This product is iconic and a little pricey but it's surely worth the money: it gives the skin a nice glow and makes you look radiant. These colorful beads are truly magical and I'm totally hooked.

2) Sephora Collection The Magic Trick - Eye Set (Limited Edition 2017): Every fairy needs a magic wand to cast spells..just kidding! I bought this kit for the cute packaging: it contains a gold eyeshadow and a black eye pencil, ideal for festive makeup looks.

3) L'Oréal Paris Color Riche Matte Addiction Lipstick n.346 (Scarlet Silhouette): I just love this lipstick which doesn't dry out my lips but is even moisturizing. The shade I picked is so rich and eye-catching, it's very lovely to wear and stays on for a long time. I think I will purchase another in a different shade.

4) Invisibobble I Live In Wonderland Limited Collection Tea Party Spark: The perfect accessory for the holiday season. Add a little sparkle to the hair with this glittery hair ring and free the imagination, everything is allowed in wonderland :)

What are your recent loves?

Happy Weekend!

xoxo

15 comments:

Beauty Follower said...

I want the powder pearls!

dinamighty.com

MayLoveFashion said...

Mi ispira tantissimo il prodotto numero 2. Buon week end Lilli!

Ivanasworld said...

Great selection :)
www.ivanasworld.com

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

Questa volta chiudo gli occhi visto che dopo l'ultima volta che hai postato qualcosa del genere mi sono comprata una pelliccia!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

Chic Delights said...

Adding sparkle to our make up is perfect for this Christmas season. The magic wand is a clever product.

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I can see why you fell under the spell of the Sephora Eye Set! The packaging is just delightful and the products sound perfect for creating holiday eye looks! Happy weekend Lilli!

FASHION TALES said...

Happy Friday, Lilli! I love that lipstick colour! Wish you a great weekend, dear. x

Glam up your Lifestyle said...

Dear Lilli,
the L'Oréal Lipstick 346 is my all day favorit lipstick. Such a bright color. And i also love the Gurlaine Power Pearls. So we have the same faves. ;)
Wish a a very nice weekend my dear friend. Kisses Cla

Paola Lauretano said...

Quel set occhi di Sephora deve essere mio!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself

Unknown said...

la bacchetta è stupenda, hai ragione la confezione è cosi carina che non si può non acquistare ;)
un bacione tesoro e buona serata :* :*

the chilicool said...

Molto bello questo set, un ottimo regalo per questo Natale!
Alessia
Thechilicool Facebook Instagram
Kiss

Unknown said...

Great selection!
Have a nice week!
Gil Zetbase

Demi Mist said...

Nice choices Lilli! In the past two years I've started wearing red lipstick too.
Merry Christmas!!!

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Good morning Lilli, I wouldn't mind the lipstick and the sparkle piece as well. So many lovely things here. I always think of you when I see a pretty red lipstick ;) As I know you love it so!! I hope you have a gorgeous day my dear xox

Lilli said...

Thanks for stopping by! xo

Creative Commons License

This blog is made just for fun. There could be some photographs taken from web with the owner or the source indicated where possible. I do not claim any right to these. If you think any of the content violates the copyright of others, please contact me and it will be immediately removed. Thank you :)