1/15/2018

# Beauty # Boho Hair

Mid-Length Hair | Beauty Tips

Shoulder-length haircut

Happy Monday everyone, hope you had a good weekend!

Let's talk about hair, my huge obsession as you already know. Shoulder-length haircuts are currently in style this year, even if your hair is thick or thin, a medium length is rather universally flattering for every face shape, effortlessly chic and versatile; plus, it's very low-maintenance and you can still make lots of nice hairstyles. I just cut my hair at this length lately with a little color change and I can't be happier :)

What about you, are you planning on cutting your hair? Yay or Nay?

Have a great week and thanks for visiting!

xoxo

8 comments:

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Good Morning Lilli!! This is so pretty, I love the bow, a perfect touch. Very elegant as well. I hope you have a marvellous week x

MayLoveFashion said...

Adoro il fiocchetto tra i capelli. Lo trovo molto chic!

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

Io sto cercando di farli ricrescere invece, ma mi piace il tuo nuovo stile Lilli, ti rappresenta appieno!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

FASHION TALES said...

Beautiful, Lilli! The bow is very charming on you and a great little detail. I only just did a good trim for the new year! xx

Glam up your Lifestyle said...


You look so beautyful with your hair and the new color, dear Lilli. I saw you picture at Instagram and was excited. Also the ponytail hairstyle looks so nice for you.
Nex week i got an appointment for my hair. But just for cutting a little bit.
Have a fantastic week, Kisses

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I agree that this length is universally flattering not to mention it's also really versatile. Your haircut and color both look beautiful Lilli! Happy new week!

Chic Delights said...

Hi Lilli, I love your new hair length and colour. It’s perfect and looks so stylish in a ponytail. Well done.

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Awww, such a cute hairstyle for short length hair. I love your new hair colour and cut Lilly!! It suits you really well <3
http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

Creative Commons License

This blog is made just for fun. There could be some photographs taken from web with the owner or the source indicated where possible. I do not claim any right to these. If you think any of the content violates the copyright of others, please contact me and it will be immediately removed. Thank you :)