3/12/2018

# Bohemian Style # Boho Chic

Currently Craving

Blue Slingback Shoes | Candy and Style

Happy Monday Everyone!
 

I'm so looking forward to spring coming and what better way to celebrate the new season in style than with a little shopping session? As you know, I go crazy over pastel colors and light blue slingbacks are my new obsession. So girly and irresistible, the slingback shoes are the perfect transitional footwear to add to your springtime wardrobe and they match with every style, from romantic and whimsical to casual and effortless. You can pick them heeled or flat, I personally prefer them with a block heel, which you can wear from day to night with ease, as the middle pair in the image. The color is very eye-catching and makes me dream, I'm already in love :)
 

What about you, yay or nay?

Have a nice week!
 

xoxo

10 comments:

Beauty Unearthly said...

Lovely post dear! Have a great week! kisses

Ivanasworld said...

Lovely shoes :) <3
www.ivanasworld.com

alessandra said...

Che belle queste scarpe
www.alessandrastyle.com

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

questi sono i post che temo di più perchè già mi hai fatto comprare troppe cose, a me questo colore fa impazzire e lo sai perché mi hai fatto comprare una pelliccia!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I'm also looking forward to spring shopping as well as spring weather! These shoe picks are perfect! I always think of pastels when I think of the spring :) Happy new week Lilli!

Vale ♥ said...

Che bellezza quelle slingback! Le vorrei e colori stupendi! :)

Fashion and Cookies - fashion & beauty blog

Chic Delights said...

Hi Lilli, slingbacks with blocked heel are my weakness. They are my favourite during spring too.

MayLoveFashion said...

Questo modello mi sta tentando tantissimo, le trovo molto chic! La versione in azzurro chiaro con il mezzo tacco sono stupende!

Glam up your Lifestyle said...


Dear Lilli, i can´t wait for spring too and have a few new pieces in my wardrobe for this season. Your selection of slingsback are pretty nice. I think i also need some in blue shades. They looks really comfy.
Enjoy the rest of the day dear friend, bacio Cla

Lilli said...

Thank you all! xo

Creative Commons License

This blog is made just for fun. There could be some photographs taken from web with the owner or the source indicated where possible. I do not claim any right to these. If you think any of the content violates the copyright of others, please contact me and it will be immediately removed. Thank you :)