3/02/2018

# Beauty # Bohemian Style

Friday Loves

Friday Favorites

Few items I'm currently loving.

1) TOO FACED Better Than Sex Mascara: A volumizing mascara that thickens, lengthens and curls the lashes after just one coat. The effect is so dramatic yet natural, it gives a crazy volume and is very easy to remove. I've got a sample but I will definitely buy the full size because I simply love this mascara, one of the best ever.

2) BLUMARINE Rosa Eau De Parfum: The perfect floral fragrance for spring with notes of bergamot, sesame seed extract, freesia, rose petals, white lily, tuberose, musk, vanilla, and patchouli. Give it a try if you like spicy and strong scents; plus, what about the bottle with a rose-shaped cap? It's so adorable, I'd purchase the perfume just for that.

3) INVISIBOBBLE Kids Magic Rainbow: Once upon a time an enchanted garden where a fairy rainbow spread colors and happiness accross the world. Now you can really wear that magic in your hair with this adorable accessory, which I also like to use as bracelet for its bright and fancy colors.

4) CALZEDONIA Socks: All you need is to add a butterfly to your look, spring isn't too far away :)

What are your recent loves?

Happy Weekend!

xoxo

8 comments:

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

It,s good to know you love that mascara because I’ve heard many positive things about it. Those socks are perfect for spring. Happy weekend Lilli!

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Afternoon Lilli!! These are so cute, I love the socks, so lovely. I hope you have a wonderful Friday and weekend ahead too. hugs and kisses xo

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

Ma lo sai che stavo proprio cercando un buon mascara?? Ora mi prendo questo che hai segnalato, ha un nome che promete bene :-)
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

Chic Delights said...

These items are all wonderful. I like the Better than Sex mascara and the butterfly on the socks. Looks so sexy and cozy.

Glam up your Lifestyle said...


The Mascara is new for my but the name is promising. ;) And the socks brighten up my mood for spring, so cute.
Happy weekend dear Lilli, Kisses

Tamara ChloƩ said...

I would love to try the mascara and the perfume! I am a big fan of spicy, strong scents. So totally my cup of tea!

Thanks for sharing sweet Lilli:)

Kiss kiss Tamara ChloƩ

sonia // daring coco said...

I have a sample of that mascara and it was good, but not great for me. I also had a sample of Charlotte Tilbury's Legendary Lashes and LOVED that one. But it smudges very easily. Luckily for me I get lash extensions now so I don't need to worry hahahahaha!

Have a great week Lilli
Sxx
daringcoco.com

Lilli said...

Thanks for stopping by! xo

Creative Commons License

This blog is made just for fun. There could be some photographs taken from web with the owner or the source indicated where possible. I do not claim any right to these. If you think any of the content violates the copyright of others, please contact me and it will be immediately removed. Thank you :)