11/12/2018

# Autumn # Bohemian Style

Into The Wood

Autumn Color Palette

Happy Monday everyone, hope you had a good weekend!

I just love autumn, it inspires me in so many ways and is the best time of the year to watch the most vibrant and brightest shades. Nature turns brown, copper, yellow, red and pumpkin orange, with splashes of muted blue and soft grey, the classic and beautiful colors of the season that make you feel emotionally better and warm.

My autumn color palette is rich and bold, looking at it the first thing that comes to my mind is a cozy wood cabin into an enchanted forest, surrounded by luxuriant trees and a free-flowing river :)

Have a nice week!

xoxo

11 comments:

Beauty Unearthly said...

You look super cute and comfy! kisses

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

Bella questa combinazione di colori, è un po'che non la uso, mi hai dato un bello spunto!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

MayLoveFashion said...

adoro il burgundy in inverno.

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Hello Lilli!! Happy Monday to you. This is a wonderful range of Autumn colours. So rich and striking, it's what I love most about the autumn time, the golden colours. I hope you have a marvellous new week :) hugs xoxo

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Lilli, I totally agree that the colors of nature are indeed some of the most vibrant and beautiful during autumn. You look gorgeous and have nailed the palette with this outfit. I love your spectacles :)

Rebeca Muñoz López said...

Hello Lilli, I agree with you, autumn brings with it a very nice range of colors and they all combine with each other. It is just taking some dry leaves to see the different tonalities that we can wear at this time of year. I really liked the color combination. Kisses.

ALLIE NYC said...

Yes fall is such a beautiful time of year with the changing leaves nature really out does herself in fall, And ah yes burgundy and gold perfect for the fall.

Allie of
www.allienyc.com

Chic Delights said...

For this autumn, I’m loving the colour burgundy right now. It’s so stylish add of colour for Fall.

FASHION TALES said...

Lilli You look great and I can totally see the autumnal inspiration. Beautiful darling! Happy weekend! xx

Fashion Snobber said...

Bellissimo l'outfit e adoro come hai abbinato i colori. Stai benissimo! *_*
MhuĂ ! :*
Luna
https://www.fashionsnobber.com

Lilli said...

Thank you all! xo

Creative Commons License

This blog is made just for fun. There could be some photographs taken from web with the owner or the source indicated where possible. I do not claim any right to these. If you think any of the content violates the copyright of others, please contact me and it will be immediately removed. Thank you :)