12/03/2018

# Barrette # Beauty

The Barrette Trend | Beauty Tips

Hair Barrette | Candy and Style

The barrette look is back on trend and it's great since a simple barrette is the perfect hair accessory for the holiday season you can style in so many different ways, wear with so many different outfits and find in so many different styles. I personally prefer vintage-inspired designs embellisshed with crystals, pearls, stones or little flowers, as the one I feature in the photo.
Whether you use it to adorn a hairdo or just to hold hair back from your face, a sweet barrette can make a statement and is a stylish piece that adds a retro flair to any look. 

A charming way to dress up any hairstyle :)

Would you rock the trend?

Happy Monday Everyone!


xoxo

10 comments:

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

Hai ragione, proprio bello e chic questo tipo di fermaglio e risolve anche situazioni di bad day hair!!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

Jules on the moon said...

A me piace un sacco! :)

https://julesonthemoon.blogspot.com/

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Hello Lilli!! Hope you have a wonderful new week. I like barrettes, though I haven't worn them in ages. Very sweet in the hair and perfect for keeping fly away strands of hair out of the way. Yours looks lovely. I hope you have a great day. hugs xox

Chic Delights said...

Hi Lilli, I wear barrettes on my hair too. I love it because it’s an easy and stylish way to keep my hair in place and off my face. Love your hair barrettes.

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

This makes me happy to hear since I'm a fan of barrettes and hair ornaments in general. What better way to add a little sparkle and shine especially during the holidays. This gorgeous vintage style barrette is beautiful on you Lilli! Happy new week.

Beauty Unearthly said...

Wow...it look super amazing! kisses

Rebeca Muñoz López said...

I think it is a very sweet accessory to keep our hair in place, I remember having used it a lot in my school age, it looks great with those floral details and makes it look very delicate too! Happy start of week dear Lilli.

Tamara Chloé said...

This is so pretty Lilli!
I am a huge fan of hair accessories and this photo really caught my attention on Instagram, that's why I hopped on over to your blog.
I wish I could see the front of the hairdo also lol.

Enjoy a wonderful day sweety,

xo Tamara Chloé

FASHION TALES said...


I am such a fan of decorative hairpins and barrettes also. I love how you are wearing these here. Such lovely accessories for the hair. Wishing you a marvellous week dear Lilli.
FASHION TALES

Lilli said...

Thanks everyone! xo

Creative Commons License

This blog is made just for fun. There could be some photographs taken from web with the owner or the source indicated where possible. I do not claim any right to these. If you think any of the content violates the copyright of others, please contact me and it will be immediately removed. Thank you :)