1/21/2019

# '70s # Bohemian Style

Corduroy Pants | Fashion Tips

Corduroy Pants | Candy and Style

Corduroy pants have made a huge comeback and I can't help loving this retro trend!

Straight from '70s, corduroy is a perfect fabric for the cold weather: heavy, warm and super comfy, it's a timeless winter staple that everyone, women and men, should own.
Cords are so versatile: can be worn in so many different ways with sweaters, shirts and shoes (flats or heels), and are the go-to garment for effortless yet chic looks when you don't know what to wear in the colder days instead of jeans. You can find them in many colors and styles, mine are vintage and are so adorable in this powder-blue shade that I love to pair with pink or brown for an old-fashioned look.

Do you have a pair of corduroys? If not, you should definitely invest in them this winter :)

Have a good week everyone and thanks for stopping by!

xoxo

11 comments:

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

So true that cords are perfect for the cooler temps and they're so versatile too. Your cords look so stylish paired with that cozy sweater Lilli! I used to have a pair of burgundy cords that I loved and wore so much they go a hole but I haven't been able to find another pair to replace them. Happy new week :)

dudduzza said...

Sicuramente saranno confortevoli e caldi e soprattutto! Personalmente non ho mai portato pantaloni a vita alta, non me li vedevo mai bene addosso. Ora che sono mamma li preferisco alla grande! ❤️

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

A me piacciono molto, mi ricordano la mia infanzia ma non ne ho nemmeno un paio, mi sa che li compro in saldi!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

Rebeca Muñoz López said...

I am glad to know that the corduroy returns with strength for this season, as it is a fabric that has always pleased me, I have one or two garments, I would like maybe a jacket or pants for next winter. Have a nice week dear Lilli.

Chic Delights said...

Hi Lilli, yes, I just wore my navy blue corduroy today because of our freezing temperature here in Toronto at -30C. I love wearing cords during the winter.

sonia // daring coco said...

I love cord pants. I remember in high school I wanted a pair so badly, but could never find the exact one I wanted (I wanted a pair in tan brown hahahaha!). I ended up settling a few years later with a blazer from French Connection. I wore that to death.

Sxx
daringcoco.com

Vale ♥ said...

Bellissimi questi pants! Li adoro per forma e colore <3 Baci

Fashion and Cookies - fashion and beauty blog

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Good morning Lilli, I love corduroy trousers, I always liked the sound they make when you walk. They are so comfy and a great alternative to jeans. So pretty. I hope you are having a wonderful week so far my dear. Hugs xox

Sakuranko said...

Oh this is a great tip darling
thanks for share with us
xx

Evi Erlinda - Brain Plasticity said...

beautiful....
greeting- evi erlinda

Lilli said...

Thank you all! xo

Creative Commons License

This blog is made just for fun. There could be some photographs taken from web with the owner or the source indicated where possible. I do not claim any right to these. If you think any of the content violates the copyright of others, please contact me and it will be immediately removed. Thank you :)