7/12/2019

# Coolhunting # Fashion

Scarf Bandeau Top | Fashion Tips

Tie A Vintage Scarf Into A Bandeau Top | Candy and Style

It's ok to wear scarves in summer, as long as you tie them on head or around chest. What better way to beat the heat than by tying a beautiful vintage-inspired scarf into a bow bandeau top? Pair it with high waisted pants, flat slides and a wicker basket bag: a simple yet captivating trick to update your summer style creatively and uniquely.
I can't help but love this cool way to wear scarves as tops, sure a little risqué but great to give your outfit vintage vibes and vacation mood :)

Would you rock the trend?


Have a great weekend!

xoxo

More Ideas



11 comments:

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Lovely scarf style dear, perfect for the beach. The first one is my favorite. Thanks for sharing <3
Have a nice day <3
http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

Beauty Unearthly said...

What a great idea. Looks super amazing...thx for sharing kisses

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

Se avessi l'età e il fisico lo farei ben volentieri, mi ricorda molto gli anni 70!!!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Your creativity never ceases to amaze me Lilli! What a fantastic styling idea and of course you have the prettiest collection of scarves to pull it off with. Happy weekend my dear!

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

ALLIE NYC said...

Ah yes I have seen tutorials on YT about this. Love all these examples but wearing this still makes me a wee bit nervous...

Allie of
www.allienyc.com

Ivana Split said...

This is a fantastic styling idea. I did wear a scarf this way a few times in the past.

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Hello lovely!! This is so cute. I like this idea and it's perfect for keeping cool in the heat. So many options, so cute!! I hope you have been well & wish you a beautiful week ahead xo

Paola Lauretano said...

Questo è uno dei look più belli e chic di questa estate!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself

FASHION TALES said...

I love the various prints on your scarves. I wore a scarf like this at a friend's bbq one year! It's such a great idea! Beautiful shots, Lilli. xx
FASHION TALES

Rebeca Muñoz López said...

I think it's a fun way to turn scarves around during the summer, my favorite is the last option with the chain print scarf.

Creative Commons License

This blog is made just for fun. There could be some photographs taken from web with the owner or the source indicated where possible. I do not claim any right to these. If you think any of the content violates the copyright of others, please contact me and it will be immediately removed. Thank you :)