10/22/2018

# '70s # Autumn

Soak Up The Autumn Sun

Autumn Sun | Candy and Style

Autumn Sun | Candy and Style

Autumn Sun | Candy and Style

Autumn Sun | Candy and Style
I'm wearing:
Stradivarius Hat - No Brand Dress (Local Market) - Calzedonia Fishnet Tights - Aldo Flat Mules - Camomilla Bag - The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Liquid Lipstick in Adoring

Enjoying some of the season's last warm rays of sunshine and getting plenty of vitamin D my body needs before the cold weather arrives. 
Forest green is one of my favorite color, as you could easily notice I wear it very often in my outfits and I do love to pair it with powder pink. I think it's a great color combination inspired by nature and flower petals with a nostalgic vintage feel, just perfect for this time of the year :)

Hope your week is off to a good start and thanks for reading!


xoxo

9 comments:

MayLoveFashion said...

Ma che bello l'abito!

Vale ♥ said...

Abitino davvero delizioso Lilli :-* Baci

Fashion and Cookies - fashion and beauty blog

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

Verde foresta e rosa sono una perfetta combinazione cromatica, questo vestito e il cappello ti stanno benissimo!!!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

Paola Lauretano said...

Ho già avuto modo di apprezzare l'outfit su IG, davvero bello l'intero ensemble!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I also always try to get outside to enjoy the last of the warm weather before it gets cold as well. The best way to for our bodies to get vitamin D is from the sun afterall. It's easy to see why you love forest green Lilli! It's such an elegant and versatile color and you look gorgeous in this outfit! Happy new week!

Beauty Unearthly said...

Amazing outfit, I love your dress! xx

FASHION TALES said...

This outfit really makes such a beautiful statement. I love hats on you here. You should wear them more. Have a lovely week dear. x
FASHION TALES

Chic Delights said...

I agree, make the most of the sun as it comes out. Forest green is a wonderful colour for Fall. Your outfit is just perfect for the Fall season.

Lilli said...

Thanks everyone! xo

Creative Commons License

This blog is made just for fun. There could be some photographs taken from web with the owner or the source indicated where possible. I do not claim any right to these. If you think any of the content violates the copyright of others, please contact me and it will be immediately removed. Thank you :)