10/15/2018

# '70s # Autumn

Dotted and Floral

Vintage Inspired | Candy and Style

Vintage Inspired | Candy and Style

Vintage Inspired | Candy and Style
I'm wearing:
Gucci Vintage Scarf - Bershka Pants - Mango Earrings, Bag and Shoes - L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick n.297

♪♫ Dream lover, where are you
With a love, oh, so true
And the hand that I can hold
To feel you near as I grow old
'Cause I want (yeah-yeah, yeah)
A girl (yeah-yeah, yeah)
To call (yeah-yeah, yeah)
My own (yeah-yeah, yeah)
I want a dream lover
So I don't have to dream alone ♪♫♪

Happy Monday dreamers, have a fab week ahead!

xoxo

9 comments:

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I swear no one I know does boho chic style better than you Lilli! You look gorgeous and this outfit is so dreamy and romantic. Happy new week lovely!

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

Dri molto seventies style con questo look, mi ricordi le foto di mia madre e ti ho fatto un super complimento perchè lei aveva davvero gusto nel vestire
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

Beauty Unearthly said...

I love the details. Very beautiful.kisses

Lilli said...

@Francesca Ti ringrazio di cuore, per me è davvero un onore ♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

Very very glam! Love this elegant look on you!

Rebeca Muñoz López said...

You look divine Lilli, as always. I like the pants look very comfortable and the handkerchief detail brings a lot of elegance as well as the print animal print top, I hope you have a great week dear! Kisses.

Chic Delights said...

One of my favourite songs. Love your pants and top which are perfect for Fall.

Ivana Split said...

What a beautiful look! I really like how you styled that scarf.

Lilli said...

Thank you so much for your comments! xo

Creative Commons License

This blog is made just for fun. There could be some photographs taken from web with the owner or the source indicated where possible. I do not claim any right to these. If you think any of the content violates the copyright of others, please contact me and it will be immediately removed. Thank you :)