10/10/2018

# Bohemian Style # Braid

Stay Magical

Stay Magical

"Stay magical" are my words for today.

Life can be very harsh and unfair sometimes, can lead you down a different road compared to the one you have planned from kid and can challenge you with painful situations or traumatic events. Everyone face such kind of conditions sooner or later: many people deal with hardship with a sense of confusion and dismay, yet others are able to slowly adapt to it, accepting the challenging circumastances and overcoming them. 

I know is easy in words but resilience is a trait common to anyone, it involves thoughts and behaviors that require time, effort and that anyone can learn and practice; the first step is to rid of all the negative influences that bring down.
A positive mindset sees the opportunity in every difficulty, there is something good in every challenging situation, if you take the time to think hard about it you also find that everything happens how it happens and that is in your control how to react...

Positivity is a choice, move on and believe in magic :)

xoxo

9 comments:

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

Mia cara sono assolutamente d'accordo con te, anche perché pensare negativo è come una sedia a dondolo, ti dà qualcosa da fare ma non ti porta da nessuna parte!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

The message and spirit of this post is so uplifting Lilli! and it's just what I needed today. It's true that life isn't always going to be easy but it's how we deal in those difficult times that defines us. A little resilience and a positive mindset can go a long way. Thanks for this reminder! You're magical my friend ;)

Beauty said...

Great words; “positivity is indeed a choice.”

Chic Delights said...

So inspiring and true Lilli. Your shirt is so cute and truly magical. Unicorns are so special and positive.

Vale ♥ said...

Non potrei essere più d'accordo con te cara Lilli, praticare il pensiero positivo è fondamentale per reagire nel modo giusto anche alle difficoltà e superarle! Baci PS canotta super bella, adoro!

Fashion and Cookies - fashion and beauty blog

FASHION TALES said...

Beautiful. This is so true Lilli and it makes me remember what my parents always told me changing one's mindset can open you up to new opportunities. There's a great Maya Angelou quote I've loved, " If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude"
FASHION TALES

Rebeca Muñoz López said...

Hello Lilli, today you share a great message to us, since a few years ago I began to apply the risilencia without realizing it, I did not know that term, but I went through situations that escaped from my hands and had the option to depress me or make me stronger and For the sake of my family, I decided the second. That unicorn t-shirt transmits magic! Have a nice weekend hun!

Ivana Split said...

I really like your message. You're right, being positive can be a choice.

Anonymous said...

I've been to hell and back so I totally get this message! Take good care, xo

Creative Commons License

This blog is made just for fun. There could be some photographs taken from web with the owner or the source indicated where possible. I do not claim any right to these. If you think any of the content violates the copyright of others, please contact me and it will be immediately removed. Thank you :)