2/06/2019

# Bohemian Style # Fashion

The Teddy Coat | Fashion Tips

Teddy Coat | Candy and Style

Faux fur coats are a closet staple for winter and this year the trend wants us to turn into a sweet teddy bear. Cuddly, fluffy and super soft, the teddy coat keeps you warm and cozy in the cold; it's the ideal jacket to wear with any outfit, any style and in any moment of the day, morning or night, you can't get wrong with it. 
I do personally love to match my teddy coat with faux leather leggings and comfy sneakers, I like the contrast of a romantic and girly look with edgy vibes.
It's indeed versatile and a good item in which every fashionista should invest in: yeah, I just can't get enough of it :)

What's your go-to winter coat?

xoxo

8 comments:

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

Il primo teddy coat che trovo bello davvero, brava !
Te lo rubo!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

This coat is the perfect combination of style and coziness and it looks gorgeous on you Lilli! Your styling sounds perfect too. I'm a wimp when it comes to the cold so I tend to forgo style and live in my long down jacket when it's cold. Have i mentioned that I really hate feeling cold ;p

Paola Lauretano said...

Per questo inverno io e il mio Teddy siamo diventati inseparabili... bellissimo il cappotto!!!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself

Chic Delights said...

Your teddy coat looks so stylish and warm. Definitely perfect for winter, Those are lovely pink roses.

bellodiesseredonna said...

non possiedo uno perĂ² devo dire che mi piacerebbe tanto *_*

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Good morning Lilli!! I love this coat, it looks so cozy and perfect for keeping warm without being too hot. And you can wear it in so many ways. Gorgeous. I hope you have a marvelous day xox hugs

FASHION TALES said...

That picture with the coat is brilliant. I love the composition and the coat looks so cosy. xx/Madison

Lilli said...

Thanks everyone! xo

Creative Commons License

This blog is made just for fun. There could be some photographs taken from web with the owner or the source indicated where possible. I do not claim any right to these. If you think any of the content violates the copyright of others, please contact me and it will be immediately removed. Thank you :)