2/25/2019

# Bohemian Style # Bright Colors

Currently Craving | Living Coral

Living Coral | Candy and Style

Happy Monday Everyone!

Now that spring is slowly approaching and warmer weather will shortly arrive, seems appropriate to talk about the color of the year, Living Coral, a bright orange-pink with gold undertones that brings optimism, happiness and positive energy just looking at it.
I've always kinda been obsessed with coral in all its shades (I even had peach blonde hair, remember?): it's a great mood-boosting color that you definitely need in your spring wardrobe and make up since it works well with both warm and cool skin tones.
I'm so looking forward to incorpate more Living Coral into my everyday style and life :)

What about you, yay or nay? Would you rock this joyful color? Let me know in the comments below and have a nice week!

xoxo

13 comments:

Rebeca Muñoz López said...

Hi Lilli, happy start of week! It is a shade that I like for spring and summer because it radiates freshness and energy, I have incorporated a pair of clothes to my wardrobe this season with this trend. Kisses.

Corinne said...

It is a lovely colour and always suits you! Hope you had a lovely weekend.

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

Io non lo so lilly perché ora mi sono fatta i capelli più rossi quindi non so se mi sta bene questo colore!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Hello Lilli!! Happy Monday to you. This is such a gorgeous colour, perfect and refreshing for spring time & the upcoming sunshine!! Very relaxing and pretty. I hope you have a wonderful week ahead. Hugs xox

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Yes I agree that coral is a happy color. I bet it will look gorgeous on you Lilli! I'm also looking forward to finding a way to rock it as well. I can't wait for spring. Happy new week lovely!

Chic Delights said...

It’s a lovely colour that I love for spring. I just bought a lip shade from Chanel in that shade. I can’t wait to wear it.

FASHION TALES said...

Yes, I love colour in general and definitely incorporate coral, salmon colours in my wardrobe. Wish you a happy new week dear LIlli. <3 xo

Fashion Snobber said...

A me non dispiace affatto. Anzi! Staremo a vedere però perchè non so se mi si addica e soprattutto se troverò qualcosa di quel colore che mi piace assai.
Bacioni bellezza e buona giornata! :*
Luna
https://www.fashionsnobber.com

Priya Hareesh said...

Lovely color
www.stylebasket.in

sonia // daring coco said...

I do like this shade, and yet been having trouble spotting it in stores?! I love your nail colour, I think I have a similar shade somewhere in my drawer!

Sxx
daringcoco.com

Vale ♥ said...

Lo adoro e non vedo anche io l'ora di indossarlo, è un colore stupendo e pieno di vitalità :) Baci

Fashion and Cookies - fashion & beauty blog

Habanero Angelica said...

Ciao Ludo, è un colore che a me piace moltissimo, come te lo amo in tutte le sue tonalità.
Baci

Lilli said...

Thanks for the comments! xo

Creative Commons License

This blog is made just for fun. There could be some photographs taken from web with the owner or the source indicated where possible. I do not claim any right to these. If you think any of the content violates the copyright of others, please contact me and it will be immediately removed. Thank you :)