5/17/2019

# Bohemian Style # Broderie Anglaise

Broderie Anglaise | Fashion Tips

Broderie Anglaise | Candy and Style

Hello everyone, how have you been? 
Are you warm-weather ready? Definitely, I am! 

It's time to refresh the style, so let's talk about one of the hottest fashion trends you'll see everywhere this season and you should need to incorporate into your wardrobe: the Broderie Anglaise.
Popular in the late 1800s in the children's wear, this romantic fabric made the first comeback in the 1950s thanks to the gorgeous Brigitte Bardot who used to wear it, along with gingham. 
Broderie Anglaise, the cute embroidered lace, has always been symbol of feminity, innocence and purity in the collective mind, it's ideal for summer style because not requires any particular effort and combination, it's just fresh and sweet yet high-impact.

I don't know about you but I'm obsessed with it and I'm looking forward to wear it in my summer outfits, actually I'm searching for the perfect broderie dress :)

Happy weekend and thanks for reading!

xoxo

7 comments:

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Hello dear Lilli! I'm most definitely warm weather ready as well. There is something very feminine and chic about Broderie Anglaise.I can see why you like it and you would totally rock it. I have missed you and I'm so happy to see you back to blogging. So sorry to hear about the health issues. I hope you are taking good care and will be back to 100% soon my friend. xo

Ivana Split said...

I love this romantic style.

Beauty Unearthly said...

Excellent post (as always)!Thank you very much :)

FASHION TALES said...

Broderie Anglaise is such a classic! I remember my mum putting me in dresses in it. I hope all is well with you my dear. Wishing you a very lovely weekend, Lilli. xx

Rebeca Muñoz López said...

Hi Lilli, I think it's an ideal fabric for summer, as well as giving a romantic touch to those who wear it. Kisses.

Priya Hareesh said...

so romantic
www.stylebasket.in

Lilli said...

Thank you for stopping by! xo

Creative Commons License

This blog is made just for fun. There could be some photographs taken from web with the owner or the source indicated where possible. I do not claim any right to these. If you think any of the content violates the copyright of others, please contact me and it will be immediately removed. Thank you :)